13 December 2018
Digitised Patient Care Pathways
Project: Hospital Acquired Thrombosis (HAT) assessment
- Preventable HAT cases reduced
Electronic tool to help prevent HAT, by early, standardised assessment and reassessment, with links to Trust policy and risk prevention measures.
For patients this means:
- Reduced risk of developing thrombosis whilst in hospital
- Faster diagnosis and quicker treatment
- Earlier discharge from hospital and less chance of readmission
- Fewer unnecessary or inappropriate tests, treatments or medication
- Safer care.