13 December 2018
This work includes:
- The introduction and continued roll out of the Trust's Electronic Patient Record to adult and children's community services, which will result in a single EPR across both hospital and community services.
- Development of specialist, smart electronic documents.
- Distribution of Laptop and MiFi devices.
- Enabling electronic Radiology ordering for Childrens Services.
- Reductions in paper being printed and transported around the community.
- Access to the patient records whilst mobile.
- More efficient and user friendly electronic documents.
- Reductions in radiology ordering administration time for Childrens Services.
- Reductions in radiology ordering delivery time for Childrens Services.
We are also exploring a new scheduling tool for community staff to create more efficient working out in the community - see Community Care Malinko pilot